Since 1954, S&W Cabinets has been the industry leader in producing distinctive cabinets using only the highest quality materials. American Traditions, a division of S&W Cabinets, is available to homeowners and contractors seeking quality construction with uniquely designed finishes at an affordable price. All of our cabinets are All-Wood and certified by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA).
Our Severe Use all wood Cabinets are KCMA Certified. This allows them to be used in severe use applications and projects.
Most of our competitors use manufactured wood components, like particle board, but
American Traditions constructs its cabinets from solid hardwood and hardwood plywood
S&W sends every cabinet through rigorous quality checkpoints.
– Solid plywood cabinet and drawer box construction: No Particle Board
– Solid hardwood face frame construction
– Available finished end panels of hardwood plywood
– Five piece, raised panel doors of solid hardwood
– Hardwood plywood adjustable shelves
– Variety of moldings available
– Beveled doors and drawers for easy opening
– Fully concealed, self-closing hinges
– Fast turnaround on all single kitchen orders: 2 weeks or less
– Limited lifetime warranty
– Dovetailed drawer boxes
– No KD fittings
– Assembled using the same techniques as custom built cabinets
Please contact our manufacturing division with any questions or inquiries:
1120 Cummins Drive
Chaffee, MO 63740